ok. how sad is this. I am actually posting a comment on my own blog. Anyways... I hope my friend Mr. Jesse Gutman won't mind me doing this, but I'd like to quote something he wrote in an email.
"how long its been since I used a pencil crayon! Like marbles, overalls, and rock collections, these things fall to the wayside. But...do you know wayside schoool is not falling down?!?" Mr. Gutman. how true. I wonder why we let these things fall away... What is it? A little gene? A little feeling? Growing a little older? No big thing in life is ever as important as the little things.
2 comments:
Hi Zina :-d
ok. how sad is this. I am actually posting a comment on my own blog. Anyways... I hope my friend Mr. Jesse Gutman won't mind me doing this, but I'd like to quote something he wrote in an email.
"how long its been since I used a pencil crayon! Like marbles,
overalls, and rock collections, these things fall to the wayside.
But...do you know wayside schoool is not falling down?!?" Mr. Gutman. how true. I wonder why we let these things fall away... What is it? A little gene? A little feeling? Growing a little older? No big thing in life is ever as important as the little things.
Post a Comment