some metro station somewhere in montreal...
L to R: Shams, Jess, Donna, me, Hannah
L to R: Shams, Jess, Donna, me, Hannah
We should never neglect to be grateful for our camaraderie.
And not only should we be eternally beholden, but exist in a state of constant haste to maintain goodness, to solidify the bonds which strengthen us in our times of need and magnify happiness in times of bliss.
We just might be fools to think otherwise


21 comments:
you're a master, zina my love. a mistress.
i dont understand this poetry talk of yours, it sounds nice and all but i dont know if it makes sense.
dear anonymous,
perhaps if you elaborate more, we can make sense of it together.
hehe... "poetry talk"....
i see where anonymous is coming from. lots of people mask their stupidity with fancy words and literary devices --> like i did right there.
but zina's not like that. at least not on this blog.
there's substance there.
Oh man. I just read Mr. Anonymous' Blog. ... I am utterly speechless. I think I lost grasp of the English language after reading about the habits of human bowel waste. To float or sink...
sverige. I'm you're biggest fan.
Rarely have a seen such a brochette of hotness seriously! you guys are so hot that people mistake you for the planet murcury the one closest to the sun... now that's hot!
and i second anonymous about your poetry talk what's up with that?
-P
you guys are so hot you know that thing in the oven that goes red when you turn on the oven... that's you guys...
-P
... i'm not implying that you guys turn red when you are turned on or anything... ehm... i'm gonna shut up now
-P
ok. number one. what the heck is poetry talk? PLEASE someone explain this to me. Number two. I was talking about how great friends are and how we should appreciate our friends. it wasn't that hard to get or even new or amazing. it's something people know already. Nothing special my dears. this blog isn't about the extraordinary. its about the every day things that we sometimes forget to notice. that is all. nothing special.
"poetry talk." sheesh. I really wish I was at liberty to post the link to Mr. Anonymous' Blog. If you want poetry talk, you'd have a toilet-bowl load.
steam.
post away please...
toilet comedy is what made eddie murphy famous!
moistheman.blogspot.com
check it out if you want a change of pace from the peotic talk of frienship power
self promotion grr
can't seem to find my white flag....
H H H H | | | | H - C - C - C - C - H | | | | H H H H
thats a nice chemical strand
H5C4H5, although i dont think its possible cuz H can only have single bonds and you put 5 at the end of the C and C can only have 4 bonds...
C4H10
C(H3) C(H2) C(H2) C(H3) Can't do html subscripts....
Yeah...the | should really be connecting the Cs to the Hs.
http://pirate.shu.edu/~rawncarr/molmodel/butane.jpg
its nice to have some action on your comments section! yay!
Btw I think I was feeding the Fishies too much, despite the warning Mo gave me
Action is definitely nice. D'accord.
Last night was horrible. Tara -how can you say we fed them too much? The stupid things didn't know how to eat. They were as thin as dried bay leaves!!! --I noticed my fish Stockholm Lips died. SO I got him out and put him in front of Tara's door. Then she screamed and we flushed him. Afterwards, Miss Nakhjavani's fish "CU" died. So we flushed him too. And Hannah's fish was almost dead -but we flushed her anyway.
So sad. Not even a week. Fish do not like PELLETS or Montreal tap water.
I feel like you've gone and gotten educated and left me behind. Your diction is like that of any erudite scholar in the literary field. And you have knowledge of chemical compounds. Looks like Zina is one girl that won't be kept barefoot and pregnant. I love you.
(tomorrow is the last day of hs!)
m&m, you are the scholar. You're going to university FOR FREE And you got waitlisted at Harvard. Darling, don't be too in a hurry to escape the student-filled doors. You'll miss HS as much as you don't think you will. At least, you'll miss the idea of it. In any case. This is an exciting time --congrats my dear!!!!
Good thing you didn't end up naming him (the fish) after me then...
Also, friends — much like the trains on the platform you were standing on, come and go.
Post a Comment