bugs.
pimento.
so zina has gone...and the days seem longer. and the nights colder.:-P
no no , now is the time to bring this site to the top!!!LETS DO THIS!
your thighs are so long and skinny...
thx, i didnt think anyone had ever noticed... i also have superb calves
Howdy, Zina. Leif here. That's all for now.
Zina,Now that you're back home, do you think you could grace us with another post?Waiting,Tara
hurry up please,i need a poetry talk fixloves and kisses
Zina... you better hurry! Tara's losing it - she's got the shakes and everything.Tara, BTW, your bro gave me a black eye!
Fake Tara, stop thinking you know me.Eric, I'll have a word with him.Zina, write.
I'm confused.
2 taras?oh my...so... how about an update
Mo = a TaraThe jig is up.
i refuse to believe that i am the only tara impersonatorcannot be
so... whats up tara?
show yourself!!!
So when will Zina get sick of this and post something new?
i will not only show you!!!!I WILL FUEL YOUR CURIOSITY!oh and i have no idea about when Xyna is going to update
I wonder when Sven will start posting here too.Zina, BE QUICK! All your silence has brought out the imposters en masse.
well as long as there is something new to read... even if it is on the comments section then the trip here was not a total waste of time.
Come on, Zina, I know you have nothing else better to do than post something on your blog! ;-)
Post a Comment
22 comments:
bugs.
pimento.
so zina has gone...
and the days seem longer. and the nights colder.
:-P
no no , now is the time to bring this site to the top!!!
LETS DO THIS!
your thighs are so long and skinny...
thx, i didnt think anyone had ever noticed... i also have superb calves
Howdy, Zina. Leif here. That's all for now.
Zina,
Now that you're back home, do you think you could grace us with another post?
Waiting,
Tara
hurry up please,
i need a poetry talk fix
loves and kisses
Zina... you better hurry! Tara's losing it - she's got the shakes and everything.
Tara, BTW, your bro gave me a black eye!
Fake Tara, stop thinking you know me.
Eric, I'll have a word with him.
Zina, write.
I'm confused.
2 taras?
oh my...
so... how about an update
Mo = a Tara
The jig is up.
i refuse to believe that i am the only tara impersonator
cannot be
so... whats up tara?
show yourself!!!
So when will Zina get sick of this and post something new?
i will not only show you!!!!
I WILL FUEL YOUR CURIOSITY!
oh and i have no idea about when Xyna is going to update
I wonder when Sven will start posting here too.
Zina, BE QUICK! All your silence has brought out the imposters en masse.
well as long as there is something new to read... even if it is on the comments section then the trip here was not a total waste of time.
Come on, Zina, I know you have nothing else better to do than post something on your blog! ;-)
Post a Comment